I recently took a test in school. The main object was to follow directions. This is what the test looked liked. See if you can pass:
- Read all the directions before doing anything.
- Write your name and the date in the upper right hand corner.
- Number your paper from #1-#7, leaving two blank spaces between each number.
- Draw five small squares beside #1.
- Put an "X" in the second and fourth square.
- Put a circle around #2 on your paper.
- Count the number of words in your first sentence and write the answer beside #4 on your paper.
- Choose one of the following words and write it next to #6:
- Write the words "I will follow the directions" beside #5 on your paper.
- Now that you have completed the reading, skip all the directions except the first two.
Did you pass? Answer below:
The only thing you should have on your paper is your name and the date.
TECHNORATI TAGS: KIDS BLOGS, EDUCATION, READING COMPREHENSION, TEST