Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The World According To Max, Vol. 1

OK. I'm nine. I have a blog. My favorite color is turquoise. My favorite foods are shrimp, salmon and fruit. In school, my favorite subjects are math and spelling. On spring vacation, I learned Chicago is smellier than Seattle, and went to see the Cubs at Wrigley Field.

Now, some Q & A, with help from my dad.

Q: How long before the earth disintegrates, and why?
A: 5,000,000,000 years, but that's kind of a silly question. Instead, couldn't you ask what books I'm reading?

Q: OK, what books have you been reading recently?
A: "Majyk" by Angie Sage; "Wolf Brother" by Michelle Paver; "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini; and I'm reading "Eldest," also by Christopher Paolini.

Q: What can you cook?
A: Salsa, fruit salad, cookies, brownies, and homemade pretzels. Any more questions?

Q: Um.......no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Max!

This is Stephani...Joseph's mom. Your blog is fantastic, and I'm going to tell all of my friends to come visit.
Joseph says hello. We just finished reading "Magyk" and we really loved it! That was the best gift Joseph got for his birthday!
Keep up the good work on your blog!

Stephani